Our website helenogrady.lu which includes any webpage containing this domain name, including any page that is enabled for use by a mobile device (the “Website”) and the services provided by and operated by AdviceLogic s. à r. l. (“we”, “us” and “our”).
This policy, our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to in either of them set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
When registering as a customer you will be asked to provide information to us. We will inform you at the time of collecting information from you whether you must provide the information or whether the provision of information requested by us is optional . We will inform you at the time of collecting information from you whether the information that you provide to us will be accessible by third parties, so that you can decide whether to provide the information to us.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- information that you submit in response to surveys or polls;
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- and personal details that you submit to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, gender and date of birth, and such information for members of your family.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your email address to send you updates or news regarding the Website but you may choose not to receive emails of this type by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO OTHER PEOPLE
Except as set out in this Policy, we do not disclose to any third party personal information that you provide to us unless we have your permission or we believe the law permits or requires it.
If you provide personal information to us you understand and agree that we may disclose your personal information to third parties expressly mentioned in this Policy and the following third parties:
- if you have indicated at registration, or at any time during your time as a user of the Website, that you are happy to receive information or promotions from selected third parties about goods and services which may be of interest to you, you consent to us sending you such offers or information. You may opt out of receiving such offers by email at email@example.com ;
- any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
to a third party if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data with that third party in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of AdviceLogic s. à r. l., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will notify you when information about you may be provided to third parties in ways other than explained above, and you will have the option to prevent such information sharing at the time that we notify you.
We do not disclose personal information about you to third parties (including advertisers or marketing companies), but we may provide them with aggregate anonymised information about the Website’s users.
SECURITY AND CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to endeavour to prevent unauthorised access. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the Internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorised manner.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, Customers, advertisers and affiliates as well as third party websites to which we have no affiliation. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, statistical purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. On revisiting the Website our computer server will recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Website according to your individual interests and make your usage of the Website more enjoyable;
- and to speed up your searches.
For information on how to control your cookies go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND UPDATING, VERIFYING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
At any time, you can make a written request to have access to all the personal information that we hold about you. We will provide this information to you and may request a small administrative charge.
You may inform us of any changes in your personal data and in accordance with our obligations to you, we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.
USER FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS